perception vs. reality research tool
Do you see your brand the way others do?
If not, you could be spending precious marketing dollars and not getting results. Or worse, you could be alienating potential clients when the brand promise doesn’t match their experience.
The vitalink Perception vs Reality brand research tool is the first step in building a solid brand that will resonate. We find your core truth by asking you and your key stakeholder groups for their vision of your brand. We then overlay the groups to find the brand “sweet spots,” where your brand is in alignment. We’ll also identify some disconnects, where your brand is out of alignment and may need attention. The sweet spots become the foundation of your brand platform.
REMEMBER: Their perception of your brand is your reality.
Will this help my bottom line?
Identifying how others see your brand enables you to:
- Save time and money targeting and connecting with the right audiences
- Deliver a customer experience that matches your brand promise
- Keep existing customers coming back
- Create marketing that resonates with your customers
- Communicate via the channels your customers prefer
- Make the best marketing choices
- Define your customer and key stakeholder groups
- Ask the right questions to uncover your core truth
- Analyze results to identify how your brand is perceived
Ask us about which survey level works best for you.
Other tools, such as surveys, demographic analysis, competitive/competitor, social media, SWOT, media analysis, market reports, phone surveys, polling, focus groups and business ideation sessions are available and will be quoted upon request. Contact vitalink at 919.850.0605 or email us to get started.