Small but mighty
Sometimes the best things come from a small seed, but grow into something strong. This is what our small but mighty team does well.
- A great piece of creative that wins awards (we have them) isn't as good as one that works!
- You can take the same plan and implement it slightly different for different results. It's the attention to details and nurturing environment
We listen to you and find out what you want to accomplish it. Then we're on a mission.
Give us a challenge - we love this stuff.
our philosophy + values
Our Core Values
- Treat everyone with respect.
- Act in a professional and ethical manner.
- Do what is in the best interest of the client.
- Partner/collaborate with our clients to generate the most successful results. If you are not happy, we are not happy.
- Diversity enriches our lives.
- Support causes we believe in and that build community.
respect your client + team members.
Make more and longer-lasting connections.
That sounds so simple. It is and it isn't. It takes research-analysis-beauty-strategy and a little magic to build a brand that gets results. Since 1996, we've learned a lot about building and implementing brands for non-profits, universities, government agencies, b2b and b2c. And we've developed a time-tested process based on a creative + strategic approach that we tweak for each client.
Guess what? It flat out works. We call it brand (re)vitalization. (Check out our case studies or ask us for references - the experience our clients have is our best advertising!)
vitalink is a woman owned business est. 1996.
A small business that is minority owned and certified in North Carolina and Virginia.