vitalink + partners support Raleigh Rescue Mission
Thanks for helping us collect more coats & blankets than ever in 2015! We're back to do it again in 2016. Help us by collecting and/or donating coats, blankets, gloves, hats and cold weather gear to keep homeless families in the area warm and to support Raleigh Rescue Mission.
If you’d like to become a partner for the 2016 vitalink coats & blankets drive or simply donate, please contact Julia Groom at 919.850.0605 or via email.
Some of our partners are listed below. We’d like to thank them for their assistance. We couldn’t do it without all of you!
- Springmoor Lifecare Retirement Community
- Carolina Dance Production
- SoapStone UMC Preschool
- Triangle Professional Search
- Embassy Suites - Brier Creek
- Hampton Inn & Suites - Brier Creek
What do partners receive from vitalink?
- Your business name and website URL listed on our website;
- Your listing and link in our October and November e-newsletters;
- A customized flyer with your name and logo;
- Mention in at least one (possibly more) press release;
- Donation pick-ups (local area).
More About Raleigh Rescue Mission
Raleigh Rescue Mission was founded in 1959 with the mission of changing the lives of the homeless and near-homeless by ministering to their physical, emotional, and spiritual needs. They provide shelter and necessary items to the homeless and less fortunate of Raleigh. Raleigh Rescue also accepts furniture and other household items, as well as donations of cars.