Charlotte Housing Authority Random Drawing Rules
1. The Random Drawing starts on August 1, 2018 and ends on August 19, 2018 .
2. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This Random Drawing is open only to legal residents of the United States (except where prohibited). Not open to employees or family members of Frazer Enterprises, Inc. DBA vitalink (“Administrator”), Charlotte Housing Authority, or anyone involved in the development, production, implementation, administration, or fulfillment of this Random Drawing.
3. To enter the Random Drawing, complete the Sponsor survey found at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CHA-brand. You must supply your first and last name and either a valid email address or phone number. This information will be used to contact you should your entry be drawn at random as a winning entry. It is the participant’s responsibility to monitor the email and/or phone number used to determine if he/she is a winner. Those who complete the survey but fail to provide their name and contact information are assumed to have declined the opportunity to enter the Random Drawing. You may only enter once. Duplicate entries will be deleted.
4. Winner Selection: At the end of the survey period (on approximately August 20, 2018), ten (10) winners will be selected at random from those who completed the survey to each win one $25 gift card. Limit one prize per individual during the Random Drawing. Winners will be notified by email or phone within 5 business days based on the contact information they provided. Potential winners will have 10 calendar days after notification to claim their prize. Should they fail to claim the prize, the Random Drawing Administrator and Sponsor will assume the prize has been declined and draw another winner at random from the pool of completed surveys. Random Drawing Administrator and Sponsor are not responsible for failed email communications. All prizes will be awarded if claimed. No prizes in excess of the intended 10 gift cards will be awarded.
5. Prizes, Retail Value and Odds of Winning: Prizes will consist of $25 Wal-mart gift cards. The retail value of each prize is $25. Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. Prizes will not be replaced for any reason. No warranty or guarantee is implied.
6. Participants Agree to Official Rules. Random Drawing administration will be supervised by the Administrator whose decisions are final and legally binding. No participant or potential winner shall have the right to contest any decision by the Sponsor or the Administrator, concerning any aspect of the Random Drawing. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for electronic or human errors. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Random Drawing if the Sponsor believes the integrity of the Random Drawing has been, or could be, compromised.
7. To the extent permitted by law, entrants and winners agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Random Drawing Sponsor and Administrator and their successors, officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, from any and all liability and claims, including legal fees.
8. Random Drawing void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. If any provision of the Random Drawing is found to violate any law, it shall be amended to conform to the law; all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Sponsor or Administrator’s failure to enforce any term or provision of these rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Winner is responsible for payment of any and all applicable taxes.
9. Unless prohibited by law, by entering the Random Drawing, and as a condition of winning a prize, you agree your name may be included on the public list of winners.
10. By participating in this Random Drawing, you agree that any dispute or claim that cannot be settled amicably with the Administrator or Sponsor will be settled via individual binding arbitration with the arbiter selected by the Administrator. By agreeing to arbitration, participant understands and agrees that they are waiving their right to sue in court. As permitted by law, all claims, judgments, and/or awards will be limited to actual out of pocket costs and exclude consequential, incidental, punitive damages, attorney fees, and subject matter expert fees.
11. The Random Drawing Administrator and Sponsor will not be responsible for technical or typographical errors or omissions in the Random Drawing website, marketing materials or the official rules.
12. All entries submitted become the property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Unless you have asked for us to contact you, Sponsor and Administrator will not use your contact information for anything other than to notify you if you have won.
13. For a Winners List — available on or about August 31, 2018, send a standard business size (#10) self-addressed stamped envelope to CHA Random Drawing, c/o vitalink, 10809 Cokesbury Lane, Raleigh, NC, 27614. Random Drawing entries are not accepted at this address.
14. This Random Drawing is sponsored by Charlotte Housing Authority, 400 East Boulevard, Charlotte, NC, 28203 and administered by vitalink, 10809 Cokesbury Lane, Raleigh, NC 27614. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. The Random Drawing is in no way sponsored, endorsed, approved, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Wal-mart.© 2018, vitalink.